Monday, December 21, 2009

Boston College Girls



I have such sweet girlfriends here in Boston. My Boston College girls (a bunch of girls who have boyfriends/fiances/husbands in the MBA program) got together to celebrate my fascinating growing belly and Pinkberry! I thought it was quite perfect that they chose to carry on a collegiate theme as everyone shared their favorite childhood book. I came home with a lovely stack of classic books for the little one to enjoy which I am really excited about.


Kathleen and Krista, our lovely hostesses pictured above, made this the most thoughtful shower I could have imagined. Herbal teas, delish sandwiches with the crusts cut off, scones, cookies, a fruit tart, and even Dove chocolate mint pieces! It was so pretty and I'm still not sure how they got into my head so well...Each thing was so personalized and a personal favorite.



Now it's time for a few classic shower games. A name game, how BIG is Jana's belly, and draw a baby. (check out the pictures for that last game mentioned. It was quite funny to watch and the results were even more entertaining.)



Thanks again BC girls. I guess we're adding one more girl (a baby girl) to our get togethers in a month or two.

3 comments:

LieslPie said...

wish i was could have been there to throw you a shower...although the food is much better than i would have planned. looks fun though.. did you get two bath tubs?

LieslPie said...

woops i didn't proof read...i'm sure you can find the error.

Missy said...

35+ weeks and you still look fabulous! What a great spread, how fun.