Monday, December 14, 2009

35 weeks down, +/- 5 weeks to go!


I feel like I'm filled with doll parts that are moving around.





Here I am today at 35 weeks:



7 comments:

Shane & Danica said...

Isn't that the weirdest feeling ever?!! So weird! You still look so super tiny.

LieslPie said...

you are super tiny and cute. it is so strange to think about what's inside of you.

janice neal said...

Yes you look tiny.
Nana says she finished another pad with your requested measurements.

Missy said...

That is creepy and hillarious at the same time! "Hole" definitely comes to mind. Hang in there!

Kristin said...

The doll parts made me laugh! You look so cute!

Lori Moody said...

Hang in there Jana! There is an end in sight...you are dang cute! I hated when people said that because you feel anything but...love ya!

FinnyKnits said...

Only you could look so stunning at 35 weeks. You're a champ! And gorgeous as always.

Happy Holidays :)