So cute! It is a miserable feeling though. My Doctor told me God makes you really miserable at the end so that you will do WHATEVER it takes to get that baby out of there.
Hey jana- its your long lost cousin...i just wanted to say hi..and that you are the CUTEST pregnant girl ever...I wish we could have seen you this summer, but it was a whirlwind trip..anyway- congrats on your pregnancy...good luck with everything..:) you are "glowing" :)
9 comments:
woah, there really is a baby in there! im so excited!!!!!
This is totally the point where I ask myself every time...do I seriously have 2 months of growing left? How is that even possible?
So cute! It is a miserable feeling though. My Doctor told me God makes you really miserable at the end so that you will do WHATEVER it takes to get that baby out of there.
I was thinking so NOT huge, but I'm sure you're feeling it. It's fun to see a real bump on you bofana! You look fantastic!
haha. Your still TINY. I know you feel huge no matter what though! Darling outfits, and darling prego girl. Can't wait for her to arrive!!!
oh you look lovely, jana!
I'll see your huge & raise you 7 weeks! You look absolutely fantastic.
Hang in there Jana! You are one hot prego lady! I love seeing pictures of you! Miss you lots!
Hey jana- its your long lost cousin...i just wanted to say hi..and that you are the CUTEST pregnant girl ever...I wish we could have seen you this summer, but it was a whirlwind trip..anyway- congrats on your pregnancy...good luck with everything..:) you are "glowing" :)
Post a Comment