Monday, November 2, 2009

An Autumn Visit with Sāsā!


Around Boston

Janice (aka Sāsā) Downtown Boston ----Boston College Campus --------------------- My Street

Salem, MA

Graveyard in Salem, MA ---------- Janice's first Rita's Water Ice ------- A unique window box.



Marblehead, MA
We stopped through Marblehead, MA on the way back to Boston. Matt's parents took several trips up the New England coastline and this was one of their most favorite places. It was fun to see where they had camped out and sailed over 30 years ago.








5 comments:

LieslPie said...

what a lovely witch janice is...haha. cute pictures.

Jana said...

The witch hat moment was really funny in person and I thought the picture really captured the kookiness of it all. Janice makes a cute witch!

Opp Family said...

Gorgeous! I would love to go to Salem and see the witches ;)

Missy said...

Makes me want to visit Boston! That was one place on my trip across country I was sorry I missed. I went there as a kid but barely remember much. Love your little belly shots!

Sheri said...

Matt is so happy to have his hand on your pregnant tummy - Love it! He's gonna be such a proud papa.