" The events surrounding the history of Plymouth have become part of the mythology of the United States, particularly those relating to Plymouth Rock, the Pilgrims and the First Thanksgiving. " -wikipedia
When Janice visited in October we also hit the road to check out Plymouth, MA.

The Mayflower
(Well, a reproduction of the original.)


This is what is left of Plymouth Rock. Very, very, very unimpressive.

Plymouth Pilgrim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth,_Massachusetts
When Janice visited in October we also hit the road to check out Plymouth, MA.
The Mayflower
(Well, a reproduction of the original.)
This is what is left of Plymouth Rock. Very, very, very unimpressive.
Plymouth Pilgrim
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth,_Massachusetts

4 comments:
thats cool. when did you go?
In October when Janice visited.
Ha! Too cool! Look at me telling you how you should go there and you already had. I remember being unimpressed by the rock too...and I was like 9 years old!
Awesome! The rock is hilarious! I always picture something like the rock of Gibraltar, this story is never going to be the same for me...at least the ship comes through.
Post a Comment