This year we enjoyed Thanksgiving in Philly with Ryan, Megan, and Cora! We also got to visit with Matt's cousins Dustin, Raven, and Sandy who also live in Philly. Aside from feeling the effects of swelling feet from sitting in the car when 8months pregnant, we had a really fun time!




PS - Baby Cora rules!
PSS - Matt is feeding Cora baked sweet potato fries home made by Megan.
PS - Baby Cora rules!
PSS - Matt is feeding Cora baked sweet potato fries home made by Megan.

4 comments:
Cora really does not know what to think of Uncle Mateees
Are you still wearing your normal jeans? And man, you are still so skinny everywhere! I was a freakin blimp. Well... I guess you and Liesl are just super lucky! And Cora is so cute!
In these pictures I am actually wearing maternity jeans but in the sofa picture it is regular jeans with a belly band. Liesl is the only weird one who seemed to get away w/o maternity pants and belly bands!!!
Lol... yes, Lies was very lucky! haha
Post a Comment