Monday, October 6, 2008

Settled


Not much to post about here except I was very happy to get a sofa into my family room and finally get the last bits of our place put together last week. It's great to have a working family room again!

Entry

Entry

Yes, this is my mirror image in my family room ... And yes, that is my bike temporarily parked behind me in my family room.

8 comments:

LieslPie said...

love it, as usual. i really like the ball light fixture, was that there when you moved in, or is that yours? the couch is awesome.

mediocre man said...

cool, i like your place.

looks like a good place to breakdance. ample room, smooth floors. could be good..... real good

aubreyannie said...

pretty! pretty! i love your entryway, with that little table...i love that little built in shelf and the round doorways! what a cute apartment!

Anonymous said...

You always find the best places. Are you renting or did you buy this apartment? It looks great. How is matt adjusting to school and suits?

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

We really like our little apartment too. We ended up renting which is a nice relief in this transition period we're in. Matt is doing great and continues to pick up a faster and faster pace to keep up with his classes. He wasn't too stoked the first several days to get into his business wardrobe again but it's nice to look like a professional on campus rather than blend in with young undergrads.

Erin said...

Hey! I love love love the chandelier. How do you always put those up? You always have a cool one! The place looks great and makes me SO homesick for the east coast. Sad that I will never live there again....at least not that I can imagine now. maybe on a mission??.. anyway.

Sorry I have never gotten back to you, i tried to call yesterday but got distracted as usual. how exciting about Jenna, I have got to talk to you. I will try again tomorrow during nap time.

Erin said...

haha, i just read your comment about matt dressing professional. Too funny. G never did that. Total undergrad blender iner that one.

and, i'm loving your families awesome comments. You guys are hilarious people. I like it!