Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spooky Scary: Salem, MA

With the week of finals at an end, Matt and I decided to get out of town this past Saturday. We couldn't pass up the chance to check out Salem, MA during the month of October so that is where we went! It was awesome. Pirate ships, the witch house, graveyards, hot apple cider, and falcons. We'll be back!


















5 comments:

LieslPie said...

that picture of matt in a cloak is a good look for him. that place looks awesome. i totally want to go there.

Erin said...

What, pirate ships? Im so jealous.

I have to say that I am really loving all your adventures. Wish we could come and go on some too! IM really missing the east coast right now!

mediocre man said...

boys becoming men, men becoming wolves.....

looks like an awesome trip.

aubreyannie said...

how very cool. i know i would love that..i've read so many books about the salem witch trials. how fun!

Emily-Hazel said...

What a fun way to spend halloween times.

I must admit, I'm enjoying Halloween so much more living here in SLC than I ever did in Seattle. What's with the Northwest and their lame lack of Halloween?