Thursday, July 17, 2008

Selling Pots, not Pot






In preparation for the move and no yard and no space,
I sold my oh so pretty glazed flower pots this morning.
Bye bye.

5 comments:

Megan said...

oh, I love those pots. so sad to see them gone.

i think you should sell Pot too. i hear you can make some good money.

janice neal said...

I wish I could have bought them !!! You go gril, Gregs list forever. JANICE

LieslPie said...

WHAT?!!! i thought you were changing the name of your blog to something that we had discussed.

Jana said...

I will be changing my blog name but at an opportune time. Currently, I'm still in the "and so it goes" stage as I'm selling all of my belongings and TRYING to move. I'm hoping to get out of this stage SOON and it will be a super happy time and perfect to change my blog title to our funny invention. Don't let me forget to do it when all the future bliss happens!

Rossman said...

Did you really sell pots? Did you sell these "pots" by their weight? Where were these "pots" made? Where can I buy "pots"? Lol