I thought that I would share a very very small portion of our "Conference Call" from a couple nights ago. You'll have to read through the multiple conversations for it to make sense.
"me" = "Jana"
me: are you in labor now? Megan?
8:46 PM Megan: yes
me: maybe I'll be able to guess when it happens
COOL
I guessed it
Liesl: you are?!!!!
Megan: not
Liesl: dang
Megan: i think i would tell you if i was.
me: dang
Megan: i know. i wish i was.
i have been having nerve pain today.
me: megan , you tricked liesl today?
over IM?
Megan: down both of my legs
me: funny
8:47 PM nerve pains down the legs
Megan: i cant believe liesl fell for it
me: haha
Liesl: i didn't have that, i just had restless leg syndrome
me: RLS
Megan: i have had that too....not today
me: I had IBS
Liesl: i had it every night before i went to sleep
me: hahah, JK!!!
Megan: one leg it is down the inner thigh, and the other leg is more like my bum and back of leg
Liesl: ibs what's that
haha, i know
8:48 PM me: Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Megan: hahah. that is so funny
me: woops I guess I just had PMS
Liesl: i heard that special yogurt helps
me: special yougurt?
HAHAHA
Megan: i have pms
me: what the crap, you can't have pms, you're pregnant!
Liesl: you pms?
Megan: mom drinks that cool yogurt
Liesl: yeah she does
Megan: i totally feel and act like i have pms
8:49 PM Liesl: poor megan'
you need an IUD

3 comments:
ICUP. That is perhaps the craziest conversation I have ever read/heard. Well, TTYL.
i just reread that conversation and i can't stop laughing. it starts off not too crazy and then by the end we are all talking about different things.
don't you just love sisters!!! My sisters and I have done the IM thing too.
Post a Comment