Last weekend, with Matt's Mom in town, we decided to take another visit up to Salem, MA.
As expected, Salem lived up to all our Halloween expectations.
I'm nearly 28wks along here! ----- This last picture is terrible butt it makes me laugh so hard. I was taking a picture of a grave stone when Matt couldn't resist taking a picture of my caboose! I had no idea of this until I was looking through the pictures afterward!

7 comments:
LOL lovin the butt picture... and your belly is SO cute! You are so cute Jana!
Jana, cute tummy and cute jacket. The other picture is pretty funny too!!
nice buns!! hahaahahhaha
nice lips in the first picture. i love your belly.
I was trying to give a 'spoooooky' look in the first picture but it turned out more like I have some strange lip thing going on!
How is your fanny so tiny being preggers. hilarious, I want to go there now -how cool is that place!
Ahhhh you are looking so cute and prego! And Rita's...oh, yum! Whenever we went to Maryland to visit Darran's parents on their mission we would go to Rita's almost every night! We love it!!! We went to Salem when I was in 4th grade...all I remember is going into some museum type place and hearing people screaming from a theater. Needless to say my parents decided we shouldn't go see that movie! Scary, weird place. You guys should go to the Plimoth Plantation this month. They have a replica of the Mayflower and a little town where the people dress and act like pilgrims. Oh, and the famous plimoth rock. You would like it. Sorry, long comment...love ya!
Post a Comment