Saturday, September 19, 2009

The BIG little post!!!

We've been out of pocket for several weeks now so I have many updates yet to post. ...Spain, France, Atlanta, and a very special visit from a good Seattle friend!

Matt has finished his second week of school and we are back into the swing of things, for the most part! We are sharing our computer again which makes blog catch up challenging, but for now I have a few minutes for the much awaited "BIG little post!"

Yes, we have big news!!! If we haven't had a chance to tell you personally, Matt and I are very excited to share with everyone that we are having our first baby!!!

Pregnancy has been moving along smoothly as I am already 5+ months. We're due mid January and already know the gender. If you haven't had a chance to make a guess on what we're having, now is your opportunity. (you can make your prediction in a comment.) I'll let you all know on my next post if we're having a boy or a girl.

11 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY! I am SO excited for you! And so jealous you went to Spain and France! Zach served in Spain so we hope to make it there someday... Congratulations... and I'll have to say you are definitely having a girl. I can tell by the way you make your sentences...lol

Opp Family said...

I'm glad you made your news on the internet! I'm sooooooo very excited for you!

janice neal said...

I have been looking for this . i have been spilling the news everywhere!!!!! I am over joyed for you both and Me too!!! Sasa

LieslPie said...

yayayayayayayay! i've been waiting for this post for 5+ months now...haha

Erin said...

Where in the world is the picture Jana!! I want to see your cute belly!

I guess.... Oh I don't know. Boy? Girl? NO, BOY! :)

Tara said...

Yay! I'm super excited for you! I hope the pregnancy continues smoothly during the last half! I'm guessing girl!

Missy said...

Hooray, finally the big little post! Congrats again Jana Bofana! I'm gonna have to go with girrrrl. :)

Kristin said...

We are super excited for you! You guys are such great people and will be the coolest parents in town! I have to guess boy, just because everyone else said girl! (and because boys rock!)

aubreyannie said...

gah! i want to know what you're having! my guess....a BOY.

Shelby said...

congratulations!!!!!

Angela said...

Jana, Hey there it's Angela. I am soooo excited to see that you are having your first baby! What a magical time! Enjoy every minute. And I need some pointers on how to get a girl (or as Ryder would say " a baby grill" lol!) We got our 2 boys and I would like to wrap it up with a pink one! You're fam sure knows how to make em! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the little doll.