
Can you believe we're having a girl!!!
And for all of you asking for photographic evidence proving that I really am pregnant... Here are a couple pictures taken three weeks ago in Chattanooga with Matt's Grandmother. (20wks along)
And for all of you asking for photographic evidence proving that I really am pregnant... Here are a couple pictures taken three weeks ago in Chattanooga with Matt's Grandmother. (20wks along)
PS - I would really enjoy some www.pinkberry.com right now...for real!

10 comments:
sooo cute. i see a little something there. i'm so excited that it's a girl!! i think i feel a girl cousin club coming on.
so cute!!! Your still so tiny too!
would you believe that I have never had pinkberry??
I never heard of pinkberry ice cream.
Note the green top in the profile pic looks a lot different at grandma's house
Such a cute little bump! Congratulations and I'll be really excited when one of my boys comes home from university one day, "I met the greatest girl..." and it's yours! hehe, ok a mom can dream right? How fun to buy all those cute girlie things! We have some cute girl's names in our school/Karate class - Cosette, Gwendolyn, Eden, Zaidey, if I think of more I'll keep sending them your way!
It's a real baby baby bump. So cute Jana! Ok, I believe you now.
Yay! Congratulations! And you're over halfway there! You look great!
gah! i am so excited for you guys! and you don't even look pregnant one little bit. you are darling! thanks for posting a picture..i love the picture of you with matt's grandma. it is so sweet!!!
so..pinkberry looks and sounds like what red mango is. is it??
yeah - finally some belly pics!! I LOVE IT!
I can hardly tell there's a bump-you are so tiny and cute! Congrats, a girl will be SO fun!
Post a Comment