We thought it was bad when someone tried to steal our car last fall,
damaging the side of our car leaving evidence of having used a crowbar.
We now use "The Club" every night. We're sooo cool!
damaging the side of our car leaving evidence of having used a crowbar.
We now use "The Club" every night. We're sooo cool!
We thought that all the little dings, bumper bumps, and scratched paint were rude
but that's just the life of street parking.
but that's just the life of street parking.
BUT THEN............
First thing Friday morning Matt and I were walking down the steet to the car
as I was about to drive him to his internship.
as I was about to drive him to his internship.
Jana: "Haha, check out that car! That sucks. Wait a minute, that's not our car is it?"
"Noooo, don't tell me that's our car. That's not our car, is it?!?!"
Matt: "Umm, that's our car."
Jana: "Noooo! Oh my gosh, that's our car!!!"
No note was left on the car.
Smash and run!
What a jerk.
Smash and run!
What a jerk.
Before moving to Massachuttetts we heard about Mass-holes,
but now we truely understand this nickname!
We're stuck with a hood that won't open or shut and a $2000+ estimate.
but now we truely understand this nickname!
We're stuck with a hood that won't open or shut and a $2000+ estimate.
Poor little Civ. Poor us. Thanks a lot whoever you are!



10 comments:
Holy Crap! That totally sucks! I'm sorry! I think I would sh*t my pants if that happened to me!
"The Club" can help prevent break ins, but looks like it failed on preventing smash-ins. That sucks so bad. I can't believe it. I think you should go and use your smashed car to smash another parked car in hopes that you smash the original smasher. Revenge.
What a JERK!!! I would be ticked!
stupid mass-hole.
Man, poor innocent little Honda sitting there sweetly! What kind of sicko does that?
You probably should report it to the police though... you think!!!!?
We filed a police report the following day because we'll to try and use our insurance for repairs.
Mass-hole indeed. I forgot to mention last night that we had a hit and run on our parked car on our honeymoon. We heard the crunch from our hotel room. So sad.
What?! That sucks! Mass-hole for sure! I love how you didn't even know if it was your car or not...
I'm sorry.
G and I had some bad car luck the last few weeks too, so I feel your pain.
this is just another reason that cars should be made out of adobe.
Post a Comment