Friday, July 24, 2009

Brimfield, MA Antique Fair

Last weekend Matt and I went to the Brimfield Antique Show in the quaint town of Brimfield, MA.
Matt and I were in antique/junk heaven and we loved every minute of it!

"The Brimfield Antiques Show began in the 1950's and has become the largest and best-known outdoor antiques show in the country. Running along Rt. 20 for a distance of perhaps a half-mile and perhaps 500' or more, back on each side of the highway, the Brimfield Show is a huge, vast undertaking, filled with thousands of dealers dealers over the course of the week, selling everything from the finest antiques to 'yard junk', requiring a day or two to see everything there is to see."

If we only had extra space and extra spending money, we would have left with a car packed full of unique finds.




















6 comments:

ginger said...

Awe man, I wish I could have come!

janice neal said...

The stain glass..... too beautiful. looks like a wonderful fun day.Beautiful color. I thought the 40's and 50's were duller.

Missy said...

Sweet finds! I love that stained glass...and the insane asylum...priceless.

Megan said...

i love all of those colors.

LieslPie said...

antique heaven!!!!! i love everything...i love junk. (jk about the junk part)

Kristin said...

Wow that looks like heaven! Thanks for sharing the great pictures.