Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tour de 700 Square Feet

Our apartment is certainly smaller than what we were used to but we love it and it totally works for us! I've done a lot of cleaning, fixing, arranging, and organizing yet you'll see that there is still a little work left to do. Let these pictures act as a sneak peak into our new digs. I'll post pictures of our family room and entryway once we clear out the last of our boxes to the storage unit.








9 comments:

elise and jeff said...

I love your new place, especially the bed spread,its so vintage :)

LieslPie said...

LOVE IT!!!! i don't know why it makes me want to move into a smaller place.

aubreyannie said...

cool! i love your bathroom and absolutely love the lamps beside your bed. i actually bought a pair similar to those, but more feminine, at goodwill a couple of months ago for $10. i love them!

Jana said...

We're totally in an old deco style building. It's great. We love the crazy bathroom too. Matt and I went a little to DIY for an apartment but we couldn't help our selfs. I painted a cabinet in the kitchen b/c it was a replacement and didn't match the white painted cabs. We replaced the faucet and two light fixtures. We'll put the old stuff back on before we leave but it's made a huge difference for us.

Jana said...

$10 for awesome bedside lamps...what a deal! Good find Aubrey!

aubreyannie said...

jana, for 700 square feet, it really looks great. i can't wait to see the finished product!

janice neal said...

Wow!!! Have you been working hard. looks soooo clean and minimal. i like the show case cabinets into the kitchen. Janice

mediocre man said...

i would love to use your bathroom. i have to go so bad....

Emily-Hazel said...

it's a very cute place. I love it.