NoPo = North Portland
With the house up for sale and our move impending, my very best Portland friend and neighbor threw me and Matt and neighborhood goodbye party. (This was the last weekend in May.) We live on such a wonderful street filled with amazing people who we could never forget.Anyone in ear shot of me for weeks after this party would have certainly heard me talk about Wendy's "Hamburger Dogs" or "Hamburger Logs". This is by far the best idea of all time! I should also mention that Wendy is an amazing cook and the spread was filled with tons of amazing eats.
(A few more important neighborhood friends shown below as they were not paparazzied at the party.)
Thanks to all our friends on Farragut Street and especially Wendy for all the great memories!





7 comments:
you DID have the best neighbors ever. I can't believe they made hamburger logs just for you.
matt is a grizzly man! what nice friends you had in portland!
I love the hamburger log!
We miss you, Jana & Matt! You were really great neighbors. And you made your house a showplace.
I really am going to start jogging. The picture of me w/ Mike is going to be incentive. I will send you a Christmas pic with the new and improved me-lol.
Rossman, you look great in your picture! I'd like to find my running shoes (they are lost in my storage unit for the time being) and start running again too. I feel so great afterwards. You better send me that Christmas picture though!
Post a Comment