Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Desprate for Gift Ideas

I know, I know...Christmas is still three months away.  Desperate for gift ideas this soon?  YES!  I've found that coming up with the spare quiet time to think, the spare time to shop, and the spare time to make/craft is limited now that I am keeping track of a little baby.  :)

Organization is key.  Thoughtful gifts are important.  Budget is very, very limited.  Sooooo, this is why I feel like I should already have a plan and feel anxious that I don't already have the perfect homemade gift ideas ready to work on. 

If you have any great ideas send them my way.
I have a feeling I'm not the only one out there who has this on her mind!

6 comments:

Opp Family said...

I'm making homemade vanilla extract and vanilla sugar for family gifts this year, but in the past I made corn heating pads, Christmas in a can (collected Christmas stories all bound up with ribbons, hand stamped metal ornaments, homemade marshmallows, homemade caramels, sugar cookie mix, hot chocolate, and a cookie cutter). I love finding the perfect gift for family and vt/hometeaching gifts! E-mail me if you want details :)

ginger said...

hopefully i'll see you tonight. this is on my mind too.

Russanne said...

I can teach you how to make the Anthro. flower necklace! Sooo cheap!

Missy said...

Easy, everyone should get a homemade ornament or picture of adorable Juli! Also, every year I make a calendar for each family (in my family) with photos from the past year and it has all 26 birthdays and wedding anniversaries in it too. They can get spendy if you order one for each family but if you start looking, Snapfish and Shutterfly start offering great deals/discounts this time of year. Great gift and keepsake from the heart.

Unknown said...

follow this link.... http://www.designspongeonline.com/category/diy-projects
it's my FAV blog to follow, the DIY projects range from so simple to a little more advanced....it might get your brain stormin' with some ideas. I will getting my bake on this christmas. Probably preparing gift baskets with homemade goodies...the calendar thing is a good idea. i made some last year from some folks. Staples has them for 9.99 if you create it online and pick it up in the store. i could go on and on about crafting...i'll stop now!

loriol said...

you could do corn or rice heat bags...i survive on those!