It seems to be working as I've received about 20 responses since posting; two of which came from either me or Matt as we had to put in our goofy predictions:) I'll call you and walk you though it.
Be sure that you're using the scroll bar at the right of the survey to move to the bottom. Once at the bottom of the short survey you'll see a "submit" button. That's probably what you're missing.
3 comments:
I dont think this is working!!!!
It seems to be working as I've received about 20 responses since posting; two of which came from either me or Matt as we had to put in our goofy predictions:) I'll call you and walk you though it.
Be sure that you're using the scroll bar at the right of the survey to move to the bottom. Once at the bottom of the short survey you'll see a "submit" button. That's probably what you're missing.
Jana your such a good teacher!
Post a Comment