Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blog Going Private

With the baby almost here the husband and I have decided to take my blog private.

It's sad ... I have a hard time keeping track of all the private blogs I'd like to follow as I really prefer using Google Reader myself. I hope that one day there will be some patch so private blogs can be added to Reader for convenience sake. Hopefully I don't loose very many of my lurking friends as I really do love for you to check up on what I am up to, no matter how boring or weird my posts may be.

Please leave a comment or email me directly if you would like to be "invited" to my private blog. I just need your email address and to be notified that you're interested in getting an invite.

Don't be bashful!!!



36 comments:

ginger said...

lame.

but please send me an invite!

Erin said...

me of course! Can't wait to see when the little one comes!! All of the stuff you have gotten ready is SO VERY cute!

Brooke said...

I love keeping up on your life! I would love an invite.

Angela said...

Of course I want to keep up with you! My email is lewis3b1g@gmail.com. love ya, angela

Julee said...

Me too

Shane & Danica said...

danica.mortensen@gmail.com By the way, I found out it's a Boy!!

Missy said...

Add me!

janice neal said...

I'm In !!!!! Of course!!!!! Jk

Krista said...

Sign me up, please! xx

Lori Moody said...

You know I want an invite...hope that baby is already there! Love ya!

LieslPie said...

do i really even need to comment?

Natalie said...

Oh Jana! Don't leave me out!

Kristin said...

Pick me pick me, I'll try to check in!

la petite mademoiselle said...

Yes please!

Kat said...

I'm in Jana....

Anonymous said...

I'd love an invite!
Jamie (Vieting) Kershner
zachjamie601@gmail.com

Opp Family said...

Sooooo stinks! Be sure to add me! My name at gmail :)

Amy said...

Please invite me! I can't wait to see pictures of baby!!!

Tara said...

Me too!
kerr.tara@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Jana! Please don't leave me out! :)

Unknown said...

I guess you need my email....rbrock32@gmail.com

Sheri said...

if we dont receive invites you're in big trouble. love ya

Unknown said...

Jana -So glad I found your blog via facebook. I'd love to see pics of your little one when she arrives :)

elise and jeff said...

eliseb83@juno.com
I have to see what your baby looks like!

Nat said...

Yes, please add me=)

nataliehodgson16@gmail.com

aubreyannie said...

i completely understand since my family blog is private as well. so please invite me! xo

Meet the Reeders said...

Hey Jana! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my list when you sent me the link. I just saw your going private and my email is rebeccajreeder@gmail.com. I hope you are doing well and that your baby comes soon :)

Kim said...

Add me! kjfuller1@gmail.com

Salon Filtration Systems said...

Jannnnnaaaaa! Congradulations!!! We love you guys and we are sooo happy for you! I remember Eden's birthday like it was yesterday and I loved every minute of it and the many weeks and months that followed! I can't believe it would be 9 years before you had your little Juliana! What a miracle and a blessing for you both! Please, Please keep me on your private list!

Love you toooonnnns! Rachel

Kathleen said...

Me too please!!!

Dacy Ayres said...

send me an invite please

Dear Little Dude said...

me too! juliepotter1@gmail.com

Glenn and Heather said...

send me an invite

loriol said...

loriolanderson@yahoo.com

Jamie said...

Jana! I totally want an invite to the party (ie blog)! beneruler@gmail.com

Amy said...

Please invite me as I want to see more pics! amyjones79@yahoo.com