Thursday, October 15, 2009

26 Weeks: The sister side by side by side!

The baby and my belly have grown to 26 weeks as of Monday. I couldn't resist creating a line up including myself and my two younger sisters when we are each 26 weeks in our pregnancies. My picture is terrible (hopefully I can get Matt to take a profile picture for me another time) but other than the twin factor it appears that I'm on track.


Liesl pregnant w/ twins ------------------------------Megan---------------------------------------------- ME!
(Pictures in order of pregnancies....I'm the last one!)

10 comments:

Erin said...

this is so cute! I love your little belly!

LieslPie said...

i win!!!!!

Missy said...

Theeere's the belly! Okay now I believe you. :) Cool post!

Megan said...

now, we just need to time our next pregnancies so we can take a picture of us all pregnant together....haha. highly unlikely, but funny to think about.

Lori Moody said...

You look great! I hope you are feeling as well as you look!

Kristin said...

You guys are so cute with those baby bumps!

Natalie said...

LOL liesl does win! ahha you look so good!

Brooke said...

What a fun idea! I can't wait till I can compare to my sisters. . . one day :) yall look amazing as pregnant ladies!

aubreyannie said...

so so cute! i'm so excited for you. and got your voicemail and just NOW have a moment to sit down and call you and realized it is 8:30 here and.....WAY too late over there. whoops. i'll facebook/email you. xoxo

FinnyKnits said...

CONGRATS!! I didn't know you were pregs!!

So glad you came by to comment yesterday - now I know :)

You look gorgeous as always. Cheers!