Did you like Bar Harbor? Andrew's building a house in DownEast Maine not to far from Bar Harbor so I'll be relocating there for several months.
Cute pics! I'm glad I know someone cool like you I can live vicariously though while you do cool things. You rock!
looks like fun. very cool part of the country.
#4 ask Matthew if he didn't stand on that rock along time ago???
Did you go to Ben & Jerrys???
Yes we did go to the Ben & Jerry's factory. Vermont was beautiful.
How fun Jana! Keep truckin' girl.
cool pics
good times. we're heading to bar harbor in a couple of weeks.
Looking for Disneyland Now!!!!!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-air-purifier-terbaik
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Did you like Bar Harbor? Andrew's building a house in DownEast Maine not to far from Bar Harbor so I'll be relocating there for several months.
Cute pics! I'm glad I know someone cool like you I can live vicariously though while you do cool things. You rock!
looks like fun. very cool part of the country.
#4 ask Matthew if he didn't stand on that rock along time ago???
Did you go to Ben & Jerrys???
Yes we did go to the Ben & Jerry's factory. Vermont was beautiful.
How fun Jana! Keep truckin' girl.
cool pics
good times. we're heading to bar harbor in a couple of weeks.
Looking for Disneyland Now!!!!!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-air-purifier-terbaik
Post a Comment