I officially hate ice.
Matt and I used an entire bag of ice-melt and still our car is stuck.
I walked to three different stores for this bag of ice-melt and we still have to wait for the ice to melt on it's own before we can use our car again.
Who knows when it will actually warm up long enough around here to melt the layers of ice!
zzzz, zzzzz, zzzzz....
That is the sound of The Civ's wheels spinning on the sheets of ice under the wheels.
Yes, we park on a hill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor little Civ. You know that thing is missing the great Pacific Northwest right about now.
I'm so sorry for you. Cold sucks!!!
from the looks of your blog, i think you may have frozen in the ice. it's been almost a month since i 'woke up jana.'
Post a Comment