holy crap! did you ever melt enough of the ice to get the car out of the stuck spot (half on sidewalk, half in street)? does matt just walk to school? can cars even drive down the streets? it's weird to see that much snow in such an urban area.
awesome action shots. you can see the snow in midair coming from the shovel. we got probably that much snow too but luckily we didn't have to dig our car out of the garage.
If you can get your car moving the roads are fine now...but our car is still stuck part way on the sidewalk and part way on the road! The past several days I've been hearing cars spin their wheels on my side street. It's the hill we park on...if we parked on a on a flat street I doubt we'd have the ice problem.
Yep, I think it's time for a trip to California for some nice weather!
5 comments:
holy crap! did you ever melt enough of the ice to get the car out of the stuck spot (half on sidewalk, half in street)? does matt just walk to school? can cars even drive down the streets? it's weird to see that much snow in such an urban area.
Wow!! That looks terrible. I think it's about time for you to take a trip to visit me and escape the ice ages.
awesome action shots. you can see the snow in midair coming from the shovel. we got probably that much snow too but luckily we didn't have to dig our car out of the garage.
If you can get your car moving the roads are fine now...but our car is still stuck part way on the sidewalk and part way on the road! The past several days I've been hearing cars spin their wheels on my side street. It's the hill we park on...if we parked on a on a flat street I doubt we'd have the ice problem.
Yep, I think it's time for a trip to California for some nice weather!
Ack! Kow-a-bunga!
Post a Comment