This past weekend Matt and I went to Philly.
We didn't see much of Matt as he was at a conference the entire weekend but I think everyone, even the conference goer, had a good time.
Cora now laughs and smiles really big.
No smiles from Cora in this picture but her eyes and cheeks are still big!

We didn't see much of Matt as he was at a conference the entire weekend but I think everyone, even the conference goer, had a good time.
Cora now laughs and smiles really big.
No smiles from Cora in this picture but her eyes and cheeks are still big!
Megan, Cora and I got to check out Ryan's school and experience a round of practice eye tests. We had a lot of fun.
Megan made homemade split pea & ham soup which was amazing. Sheri made the coolest cookie pot pie desert. She actually had a special name for her desert which I cannot remember right now...Regardless of the name it was to die for! We also learned that we were hanging out with Krister only hours after he had sold the car which was apart of his life for over 10years.

5 comments:
I'm so glad you're coming back next week for more Philly Phamily Phun. I really did enjoy spending the weekend with you.
good one megan..."phun". haha. so, good documentation jana. i'm jealous of all the fun things you did. the eye test, seeing the fam and the yummy food. cora looks soooo cute. jana and cora have matching rosy cheeks. soooo cute.
Rosy cheeks because it was about 1 million degrees in Ryan's school.
Sweet new baby
would you guys have helped ryan practice as much if he was studying to be a proctologist?
Post a Comment