Today was an extremely exciting and long anticipated day for us. Our house FINALLY CLOSED! YAY! What a huge relief and now we are now able to close that chapter of our lives. We are so grateful for all the prayers and support while we were trying to sell our house and move on.
I thought all along I would write a post to summarize everything that we did on the house. I am now realizing that this too would be yet another huge project centered around the house. There were so many different phases; over two years worth of work. Instead I decided to just celebrate the close of 1846 Farragut and avoid missing the house that Matt and I love and hate so much.
Here's to Portland Oregon, to Farragut Street, and to our amazing historic restoration project.

8 comments:
Congratulations! I would imagine you've got pretty mixed feelings about seeing it go. Have fun on your new adventures on the other side of the country!
so happy and yet so sad.
that's a great quote "the house that Matt and I love and hate so much".
awesome to have that done.
awesome house, awesome car. bye bye
oh also,
i am glad that the house sold.
because i totally forgot to mention it in my prayers. so sorry, you probably could have had it sold like 6 months ago if i would have remembered.
I just love your house, so where are ya'll going to move? Utah? :)
I just love your house, so where are ya'll going to move? Utah? :)
When we move we tend to make it big...We moved to Boston and are just over two weeks settled in now! Things are going great.
Post a Comment